Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Best.Teacher.Note.Ever

Setting:  Yesterday @ 4:23 pm .. I'm at work, Brandon is home with the kids
Phone rings
Me:  This is Kelly (even though caller ID clearly shows it's hubby -- protocol and all)
B:  I found a note in Parker's backpack
Me:  (thinking ... oh no, what has SHE done? -- even though she has not gotten in trouble one single time in 2nd grade)  Okay, what does it say?
B:  He read it to me

Here it* is ....

WOW!
 



 
*names erased to protect privacy (ours and her amazing teacher's)


We had NO idea KNOCK YOUR SOCKS OFF existed in 2nd grade and were absolutely blown away by her teacher's observation and taking the time to share it with us. My favorite line: "I thought you'd like to know what an amazing daughter you have". Music to any proud parents ears.

No comments: